1971 Bertram Cockpit Motor Yacht
Venture has undergone a Total Refit in 2017-2018. The owner has spent lots of time upgrading this unique yacht and most of her major systems. Makes her one of the newest used Boats on the Market.
New Exterior Paint, new quiet flush heads, new soft enclosure on fly, new Washer and Dryer....
The owner has continued to upgrade the yacht with a list of items including a completely new Auto-pilot system.
The Yacht just completed a Haulout and had a brand new Bow Thruster installed as well as new Underwater Lights and a fresh Bottom Paint including new boot-stipe.This is a rare opportunity and makes a fantastic Live-aboard.
This Yacht comes optional with a almost new Brig Eagle 4 Tender with a Yamaha F60 and full warranty.
Highlights of some of the recent upgrades:
- New Outdoor BBQ installed in Cockpit "LYNX" (Outdoor Kitchen with 2 burner saute)
- New Sunshade for aft cockpit
- New Autopilot
- Hull Bottom Peel and Epoxy Seal
- New Bottom Paint
- New/Custom Built Struts
- New Props
- New 16kw Kohler Generator (18 hours)
- New Fuel Tanks
- New Holding Tank
- New Fresh Water Tank
- New Battery Chargers
- All New LED Lighting Inside
- All New LED Nav Lights
- New Electrical Wiring & DC Panel
- New Windlass and Chain
- New Anchor Pulpit
- All New Stainless Steel Railings
- New Canvas and Macralon Enclosure on Flybridge
- New Quite Flush Heads (3)
- All New Waste System Hoses
- Total New Interior
- All New Galley Appliances
- New Fire Extinguishers
- New Required USCG Safety Gear
- Approximately 500 hours on main Engines